Please read through our comment policy carefully before making a comment.
OptimalHealingRemedies.com welcomes your comments and highly encourage you, a big part of what makes this community natural health enthusiasts. I am dedicated to maintaining this website as a place for open and respectful discussion. There are a few things that I will not allow, and in certain instances, some comments will be edited or deleted. All comments are subject to this comment policy and any commenter in violation of this policy may be deleted and or banned at the discretion of Optimal Healing Remedies.
Comment Policy on Medical Advice:
I DO NOT and WILL NOT give Medical Advice
Before commenting, it is important for you to know that I am not a medical doctor, lawyer, or health care practitioner. As a result, I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions.
I share my own personal experience with Cancer and Autoimmune Disease, and how I have used natural remedies to heal my body. I share these experiences with the hope of inspiring you to make conscious natural health decisions after consulting with a certified and qualified professional (medical, lawyer, healthcare practitioner). I cannot, do not, and will not offer any advice for a specific problem or condition. If you ask for medical advice in your comments, it will not be answered.
The information contained on OptimalHealingRemedies.com, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only.
No information on OptimalHealingRemedies.com is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any healthcare-related questions, Consult your medical professional immediately.
The information on OptimalHealingRemedies.com has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Again, you should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider.
Official Comment Policy of Optimal Healing Remedies
I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted. As mentioned above, I strive to maintain a respectful community. As such, when you comment, I simply ask that you return the same courtesy of respect to others. I am glad to have you join the conversation with likeminded natural health enthusiast, but if you start acting rude or selfishly by name-calling, insulting other people, or promoting your product or service which I do not endorse, I will ask you to leave, delete your comment, and restrict your ability to make future comments. Period. This is my blog, this is my comment policy, and these are my rules. PERIOD.
Again, I ask that you be respectful and use common sense. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment as I see fit. The following are guidelines that govern my comment policy. If you disagree with any of the guidelines listed below, do not comment on OptimalHealingRemedies.com.
Comments Policy Guidelines
Our comment policy is simple:
- When your comment does not contribute to the conversation (example, the topic of the article, recipe, or remedy), it will be considered spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes. If this is the case, your comment will be deleted, and you will be banned from commenting in the future.
- At minimum, I request that you use your first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting (refer to guideline #1). Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam and deleted.
- Do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place. Again, refer to guideline #1. Failure to adhere to this guideline will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted.
- Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted. If your first comment includes a link, it will be considered spam and deleted immediately.
- Occasional unintentional mistakes happen, and this is understandable, but please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting.
- For the sake of comprehension, readability, and clear dialog, ensure you follow basic English writing decorum. If your comment is unintelligible, it may be edited for clarity or deleted.
- Please do not ask questions in your comment that has already been answered or addressed. Do your due diligence by reviewing prior comments to ensure your question has not been asked and answered already.
- If you are commenting on OptimalHealingRemedies.com, please assume that any comment you post is being made available publicly. Ensure all necessary steps to protect your privacy.
- By posting a comment on OptimalHealingRemedies.com or in associated web forums, you are giving OptimalHealingRemedies.com and Optimal Healing Remedies the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that I see fit. If you do not agree with this guideless, do not comment.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing OptimalHealingRemedies.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links will be held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is identified to be self-promotional without contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and deleted immediately. Comments including links will be marked as self-promotional at my sole discretion. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be removed from commenting further on OptimalHealingRemedies.com. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed at my sole discretion.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted, or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted, and the commenter will be blocked from further commenting. In other words, let your comment be your own opinion or give credit where credit is right due.
- Email: As mentioned previously, an authentic and verified email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses will never be published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by me to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Abide by this comment policy and guideline! Again, comments which include offensive or inappropriate language or that which I consider to be rude and offensive will be deleted. If the comment has been deleted for this violation, the commenter will be banned from the future use of com. Absolutely no personal attacks are permitted in the comments. You may question or debate the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this OptimalHealingRemedies.com will result in removal and blocked access. Again, use common sense.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from OptimalHealingRemedies.com. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will be deleted. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box on the home page. You can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact us form or via email at email@example.com.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be marked as spam, deleted, access for the commenter restricted. Repeated offenders will have their IP address blocked from accessing OptimalHealingRemedies.com.
- Liability: All comments are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on OptimalHealingRemedies.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold OptimalHealingRemedies.com, Optimal Healing Remedies, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For the easiest commenting, you may consider signing up for a Gravatar.
- Patience: All comments are moderated and approved before being allowed to be displayed. Please be patient.
If you follow this comment policy and these simple guidelines, you will be getting the most from this blog and website, and we can all learn from your comments or opinions. Each one, teach one!
Copyright and Rights Reserved
All the information on this website, including this comment policy, images, text, and other forms of content is Copyright © OptimalHealingRemedies.com 2019-2020 and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, or otherwise copied without express written permission of OptimalHealingRemedies.com.
Optimal Healing Remedies may change the comment policy, website or delete any content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Optimal Healing Remedies reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and its content.
Thank you for taking the time to investigate how to heal your body and heal your life and thank you for reading OptimalHealingRemedies.com!
To Your Health!